Sunday, November 8, 2009

So i have been feeling a little overwhelmed the past couple of days!!! The holidays are approaching FAST, I'm in the church play at the beginning of December with a lot of lines to memorize, I've been given some responsibilities from our women's ministry at the church, we need to buy a new car, my hours have been cut at work, I mean i feel like I could go on. The worst thing of all is that the more things that pile on in my life the less time I spend in Gods presence reading His word and talking with Him. I often find myself trying to squeeze God into my schedule instead of making Him a priority in my daily schedule and squeeze in everything else around Him. I need to get refocused. God is so good to me and has blessed me with SO many blessings I need to be giving him more of my time! Just a little bit of what has been going on in my heart and life!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Ash...I will be praying for you, for all the things you listed!! God knows your heart and He will bless the desire you have for Him. Keep up the good work.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i have been where you are!! life can be so stressful. i will pray for you, that you will feel God's love and strength in a new way. love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete